Wed, 03 July|
A 2 hour presentation about SEO for small business owners. Learn what the critical SEO issues are and how to improve your site to do better in Google
Time & Location
03 July 2019, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
www.thecourthousepinjarra.com, The Court House, 22, George Street, Pinjarra WA, Australia
About the event
About the SEO MEETUP
During this 2 hour meetup we will present the ins-and-outs of SEO and answer any question you might have about Google SEO and the (sales) effectiveness of your website.
We will discuss the following subjects during the presentation:
- How does Google work?
- Important issues: The basic SEO aspects you need to get right in your website.
- Critical issues: Which things you should never do on your website!
- Tips and tricks to improve your SEO in the long run
- Questions and Answers
After this meetup you will be able to improve the SEO and increase the effectiveness of your website.
This meetup is especially for small business owners who wish to know better how SEO/Google ranking works.
There are no requirements for this meetup:
- No prior knowledge about SEO/Google ranking is required.
- You do not need to bring anything else but pen and paper if you wish to make notes.
- This presentation is not related to any specific web platform.
TICKETS: $10 Reserve at: https://www.wixperth.com.au/workshops-and-events